Trawler Forum

Trawler Forum (
-   General Discussion (
-   -   Holding tank vent Californian 36 (

caboswart 07-26-2016 08:27 PM

Holding tank vent Californian 36
Hello, does any one know where this is located?

HeadMistress 07-26-2016 09:30 PM

One end of the vent line--which is most likely to be a 5/8" ID hose--is connected to a fitting on the top of the tank. Start there and trace the line, which can be anywhere from 3-25' long, to the thru-hull...which most likely is the same type of thru-hull as those on the fuel and water tank vents.

I see you've just joined our merry little band...welcome aboard!

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:51 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2006 - 2012