Finally a couple pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dhays

Guru
Vessel Name
Kinship
Vessel Make
North Pacific 43
I have been negligent. After all the tremendous help that TF has given me over the past year, I haven't posted any photos of the boat I bought last month other than the ones on the rock from before my time.

I had a change to take a few shots this weekend. Thanks again for all the information, support, and camaraderie.

Attachments

• DSCF5153a.jpg
    DSCF5153a.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 95
  • DSCF5154a.jpg
    DSCF5154a.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 98
  • DSCF5157a.jpg
    DSCF5157a.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 95
Clearly you have the wrong anchor and chain hook. :rolleyes:

Very Nice!

Ted

I have been negligent. After all the tremendous help that TF has given me over the past year, I haven't posted any photos of the boat I bought last month other than the ones on the rock from before my time.

I had a change to take a few shots this weekend. Thanks again for all the information, support, and camaraderie.

That's much better Dave. That is a nice vessel. You must be very pleased with that, and the room, after a yacht, even tho it was a 40 footer, will be much appreciated, I'm sure. And how glad I/we all are, I'm sure, you are now safely down off that ruddy rock. :thumb:

Very nice, and a model we seriously looked over this way last fall.

The single head killed it for us though..

Enjoy, you have a lot of boat there!

Very nice Dave.
I'm curious though; what is wrong with that anchorage, there is no one there?

Very nice Dave.
I'm curious though; what is wrong with that anchorage, there is no one there?

I think it may be that it is too quiet, too accessible, and just too pretty.

It was odd. It was at Ora Bay on Anderson Island, one of my favorite spot. Lots of seals, Eagles and Herons. Our Yacht club has a good sized outstation there that was completely empty. The Bremerton YC also has an outstation next door and it was empty. Normally the bay has several boats anchoring for the night or weekend but we were entirely alone except for the few local neglected boats on their moorings.

As we were leaving, a large sailboat came in to anchor but that was it.

Back
Top Bottom