Hiding in plain sight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but there are always peeps on this forum looking for "Clean" low houred boats.
I have to say that why are these RF24's getting more money than the R35's? I get it that it is a different market, but the several R 35's are very affordable alternatives to th TT's on the market. They are hiding in plain sight! I would much rather have a Canadian built R 35 than most TT''s for the same price. I am sorry for the strong personal opinion, but these are well built boats that most peeps may not even evaluate.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but there are always peeps on this forum looking for "Clean" low houred boats.
I have to say that why are these RF24's getting more money than the R35's? I get it that it is a different market, but the several R 35's are very affordable alternatives to th TT's on the market. They are hiding in plain sight! I would much rather have a Canadian built R 35 than most TT''s for the same price. I am sorry for the strong personal opinion, but these are well built boats that most peeps may not even evaluate.

Not sure what you mean by RF24, R35? I presume "TT" means Taiwanese Trawler?

Jim
Sent from my iPad using Trawler Forum

Back
Top Bottom