Southern Edition Waterway Guide

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FredB

Vessel Name
Wandering Star
Vessel Make
Chien Hwa Senator 43
Does this include Jeckyll Island and is this your guide of preference?

I like and use Waterway Guides. And I think it does just cover up to and around Jeckyll Island.

But I use Active Captain more often these days.

My Waterway Guide (Southern) Does not. It Covers from Brownsville TX, around Florida and stops at Fernandina Beach.

Last edited:
The Waterway Guide Atlantic ICW Edition covers Jekyll Island (Norfolk VA to Jacksonville FL). Unfortunately, I think we’re sold out, but the updated 2016 Edition should be available soon.

MikeA

Mike Ahart, News Editor, WaterwayGuide.com

I love the Waterway Guides and definitely our overall book of choice with very knowledgeable editors. Coupled with their web site and weekly updates, a very useful and easy to navigate tool. The late Jack Dozier and his wife Craig were fellow cruisers we became friendly with down in the Keys. The company seems to be in great hands now as well.

We have them sitting around as reading materials as well. So, if you're a guest on our boat, sitting in the salon, you'll likely see one or more on a sofa, a table or in a chair. Sometimes even in our family room at home. All but a couple of our friends like the water and enjoy cruising with us at different times. They like to read of potential cruising areas.

So, I guess we don't use them in the intended way but we do very much enjoy them.

Back
Top Bottom