Driving the most expensive car in the world

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Moonstruck

Guru
Vessel Name
Moonstruck
Vessel Make
Sabre 42 Hardtop Express
You're in your nostalgia, way back, mode today Don. Sucking me back in time too. Thanks.

Any videos or pics of your racing days?

I've always thought the Merc's were like tractors, a bit agricultural .lol.

These are much nicer:
1010943.jpg

I've always thought the Merc's were like tractors, a bit agricultural .lol.

These are much nicer:
1010943.jpg

That gets my old juices flowing. D Type?

A neighbor across the street just bought one of these. Guess what lucky neighbor of his got to drive it? It had less than 100 miles on it so we couldn't open it up at all. Once it has over 1000 miles and is broken in he'll let me drive it again. $144,000 out the door, including $150 negotiable dealer documentation fee of course.

Mercedes-AMG-GT-Carscoops290.jpg

Mercedes-AMG-GT-1.jpg

Last edited:
OH, I thought you guys were talking about my old 89 Saab Turbo. 2 head gaskets in a year and a half :confused:

OH, I thought you guys were talking about my old 89 Saab Turbo. 2 head gaskets in a year and a half :confused:

Lol.

Do you have to get parts make specially, or do they still have old stock in Sweden?

Lol.
Do you have to get parts make specially, or do they still have old stock in Sweden?

This was before GM bought the company and then shut it down. I sold the lemon ... I mean car in 2002 and have been Japanese only since then ;)

* Old scanned photo

Attachments

• Saab 1989.jpg
    Saab 1989.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 68
A neighbor across the street just bought one of these. Guess what lucky neighbor of his got to drive it? It had less than 100 miles on it so we couldn't open it up at all. Once it has over 1000 miles and is broken in he'll let me drive it again. $144,000 out the door, including $150 negotiable dealer documentation fee of course.

Mercedes-AMG-GT-Carscoops290.jpg

Mercedes-AMG-GT-1.jpg

Awesome car, Mike. I can dig it.

David, the pictures of my days beating up my XK120 are filed away in the attic some place. I was probably 2 classes ahead of my abilities. I could go like stink until the brakes burned out or I spun out. I even managed to strip the splines on the front wheels one time. I can't figure how I didn't manage to kill someone. My reaction time is quite a bit slower now.

Jaguar Mark 2 update

While we are going down memory lane, this is a car that gets my heart pumping. I owned a 1950 Jaguar Mark V drop head. As a matter of fact, it was my first car. I love the big Jags. I think this was posted before.

Wanna see some classic Jags Jaguar at the 2015 Mille Miglia

This is the new 2015

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom