A great one!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

N4712

Guru
Vessel Name
Oliver
Vessel Make
Nordhavn 47 Hull# 12
This summer thus far has been the best. It consisted of hanging out with my family, friends, working along side my family and generally having a good time. Between traveling back and forth to the Bahamas and in between working with my uncles I was awesome. Hope next year is just as good! How'd everyone else's go?

Some highlights
ImageUploadedByTrawler Forum1440469652.877042.jpg
ImageUploadedByTrawler Forum1440469666.217264.jpg
ImageUploadedByTrawler Forum1440469677.777321.jpg
ImageUploadedByTrawler Forum1440469689.393282.jpg
ImageUploadedByTrawler Forum1440469700.228991.jpg
ImageUploadedByTrawler Forum1440469710.500489.jpg
ImageUploadedByTrawler Forum1440469723.517014.jpg
ImageUploadedByTrawler Forum1440469735.830650.jpg
ImageUploadedByTrawler Forum1440469746.521537.jpg
ImageUploadedByTrawler Forum1440469758.234675.jpg
ImageUploadedByTrawler Forum1440469771.361538.jpg

Great pictures, are those Lionfish in the top right of the second picture with the Hogfish. If so did you eat them? if so how are they taste wise, is there a limit on them?
thanks

Great pictures, are those Lionfish in the top right of the second picture with the Hogfish. If so did you eat them? if so how are they taste wise, is there a limit on them?
thanks

Yep those are lion fish. They taste great we fried them with the hogfish and you can't tell the difference. No limit they are invasive so they encourage killing as many as possible and even have lion fish tournaments.

Oliver at least for the next few years our seasons will be reversed as I train the new office manager in Germany and transition my son into management so summers are not my cruising months for a while

But so happy you and other had a great summer so far please share more pics

Oliver at least for the next few years our seasons will be reversed as I train the new office manager in Germany and transition my son into management so summers are not my cruising months for a while

But so happy you and other had a great summer so far please share more pics

Germany, wow that's a long way from Florida! Will try to round up some pics later.

Looks like a great summer, Ollie! I can't think of a better way to spend it than on the water with family and friends. You're very blessed!

Looks like a great summer, Ollie! I can't think of a better way to spend it than on the water with family and friends. You're very blessed!

Yes I am! And imagine this that guy holding the hogfish has taught me a big amount of what I know. Be it boats or heavy equipment or fishing. So I got to spend most of my summer with him. So I was gaining knowledge the whole time!

Yeah.....we noticed that none of the photos included shots of anything below the ankles. Pretty sly, Olly. I hate that you had more cruisin and more fun while I was slaving on projects!

Yeah.....we noticed that none of the photos included shots of anything below the ankles. Pretty sly, Olly. I hate that you had more cruisin and more fun while I was slaving on projects!

Listen, I'm having the fun now. Only got 3 more years! Gotta use them while I got them!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom