It's Official

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

seaK

Just closed on our first boat. :dance:

We ended up with a Tollycraft. Thanks to everyone who helped with advice along the way. Started the journey looking at a Symbol 41 that ended up with some issues, moved on to a Grand Banks (thanks Keith for all your help and advice) with some bigger issues and finally found the best fit. Tolly 40' Tri cabin. We learned so much along the way.
Just in time for summer.

Greetings,
Mr. sK. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Wait, what???? The PNW has a summer????

dave.gif

Haven't you heard? With global warming it is the new California.

All the coolest kids have a Tolly! In fact the dock where I moor is full of Tollys. The owners roam the docks in packs intimidating those with lesser brands like Grand Banks! :lol:

Tolly owners are super friendly and you will almost always end up saying hello if there is another at the dock when you arrive.

Way Cool! And CONGRATS!

Very cool. Now do we get to see some photos of your new baby?

I'm unaware of meeting a Tolly owner face-to-face. Trust it will be friendly.

Tolly owners usually have a big get together every summer somewhere in the PNW. Check it out its a great way to learn about your new boat.

Tolly owners usually have a big get together every summer somewhere in the PNW. Check it out its a great way to learn about your new boat.

I think the Tollycraft Boating Club has a get together pretty much every month in the summer, and the Canadian Tolly Cruisers have a big one September 16th in Telegraph Harbour.

I have not been to either yet, but have heard good things about both sets of events. Of course being Canadian means I will have to Telegraph Harbour as my first official Tollycraft event.

Lot's of info on the Tollycraft Boating Club forum, but I assume the OP has already found that if you did any searches before buying.

We have been very happy with our Tollycraft and the community of owners we have met so far.

Edit: Tolly Roger beat me to it.

Last edited:
Congrats.....I beat Art.....Whoohoo

First- to seaK-congrats on the new boat-just in time for our PNW .....

Second to Mr. RT-although we in the PNW do really have a summer, we try to keep that from becoming general knowledge, you know all that rain every day and all that. So, we would appreciate it if you don't spread the rumor!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom