Dimer2 and Ddalme in Houma, Louisiana

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Steve

Guru
Vessel Name
Gumbo
Vessel Make
2003 Monk 36
Dimmer2 & Admiral, and Ddalme and crew arrived at the Houma City Dock last night. Both bringing new to them boats "back home", west of here. I drove over from Thibodaux this morning to meet them we had a nice visit, lots of boat and cruising talk and picked up a few items they needed. Good luck on the rest of the trip. it looks like the weather will be fine for then next 4 or 5 days. I look forward to seeing you all again hopefully before too long and out on the water.

A big thank you Steve who didn't just go the extra mile for us but 20 miles each way! Fresh groceries!!! Ddlame finally got pumped out and his new fan belts on around noon and hurtled out of here at 8 kts headed for Morgan City. We should hear from him tomorrow night when he finally gets home. Thanks again for the visit Steve, you are Michelle's hero!

Steve
Just saw your post. Can't thank you enough for the help. You to Dimer2. Hopefully, I'll be able to return the favor. Really enjoyed the visit. If looking for dockage in the Houma area, the marina "between the bridges" is the place to stop. Got to home port around 3 AM. Had a full moon and a 2 knot helping current and a nice tail breeze most of the way. In the ICW around Amilia saw Bald Eagles, Ospreys, wood ducks and all sorts of gulls. Very interesting trip. Thanks again

Back
Top Bottom