For Bruce K-- Johnson Pumps

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Marin

Guru
Bruce--- I have Private Messaging disabled so I'm not sure how I got yours but I'll answer it here.

I'm afraid I don't have the Johnson pump information at hand. We did not change out to the Johnson pump model normally used on the FL120, which is the 3/4" pump. We went to the 1" pump which is the pump required for the FL135 (we have FL120s). This has some operational advantages over the 3/4" pump but a physical disadvantage in the reduction of the clearance under the injection pump. I have devised a "tool" for changing the injection pump oil without spilling anything but it's a wee bit of a tricky job.

There have been threads on these pumps in the past and I believe the model for the 3/4" version has been included in these. So you can perhaps dig this info up in the archives.

I will be at the boat one day this weekend and (if I can remember) can get the information off one of the pumps then if you haven't located it already. But whatever I come up with will be for the 1" pump, not the 3/4" pump.

Photo is the installation on our port engine.

Attachments

• Johnson Pump.jpg
    Johnson Pump.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom