Nice Looking Cockpit Shade

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BlueYonder

Vessel Name
Blue Yonder
Vessel Make
Saw this on a Sabre today. I like the simplicity and lack of complicated hardware.

Attachments

• SabreSunShade.jpg
    SabreSunShade.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 207
  • SabreSunShade1.jpg
    SabreSunShade1.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 171
That is a good looking shade.

Hopefully, Moonstruck will post some shots of his new retractable shade on his Saberline. It's very impressive without the need for vertical supports.

Yeah, nice shade and a pretty nice boat too.

That is a good looking shade.

Hopefully, Moonstruck will post some shots of his new retractable shade on his Saberline. It's very impressive without the need for vertical supports.

Al, there are really no good pictures of my cockpit shade cover. There was a great opportunity in Vero Beach, but no camera. Here's what I have.

img_322474_0_f29caae5ad342058d677f4cb04bced17.jpg

img_322474_1_12b42e23a1a2589526a0e2bdee3b3e24.jpg

Extends completely or retracts at the touch of a button. I was looking for shade for fishing. It has no supports, so nothing to interfere with moving around the cockpit.

Last edited:
Very slick. How big can they make them?

That's a good question. My requirement was to come to the back of the transom. We took the measurements as to how I wanted it, and they custom did it at the factory. Not cheap, but just the solution I was looking for. I don't think they could at that time do it very much longer. They have probably figured out a way to do that now. I'm happy with it. It is not a rain cover, but a sun shade. Of course it will keep some rain off your head, but we run it in when raining.

I should have said wide. I was wondering how wide they could make them. I'll contact them, thanks.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom