INFO THREAD Or ????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FF

Guru
I like the concept of an info thread , but as noted most questions are generic and have been answered dozens of times.

What would be of use to me is a thread that was a listing of USED MARINE GEAR, where they are and what they mostly specialize in. Walking distance from what harbor? Taxi ride?

I have come across many deals at used places that work for me.

Other folks that do not require the new car smell to an anchor or davit or windlass might find the list of use.

Like Indian Tribes, Yacht Manufacturers, Dealers and Brokerage houses, I can tell you where they used to be, but now-the only used (they also have new old stock they bought from builders who went of business) equipment house I'm aware of still open in Florida is Marine Liquidators on US I about two miles north of Harbour Town of Ft. Pierce. They're huge and seemingly have everything. I mean everything-including art.

Sailors Exchange

Good Idea - I'd suggest starting w/ a thread title that describes the intended content better?

I have bought some stuff from Sailors Exchange in ST Augustine both online and in store.
They are located close to the water but I don't recall specifically where closest docking would be as my visit was by car.

Yes, a sticky thread of links like the one I recently followed to Hodges Marine that saved me big bucks would be nice.

Back
Top Bottom