The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

porman

Guru
Vessel Name
Beach Music II
Vessel Make
2003 Mainship 430 Trawler
Another new member from the Pacific Northwest. I've been reading the forum for a while but decided to join when we bought a Mainship 430. I'll post more information on the "Who We Are" thread and I have something to add to the Yacht Clubs thread too.

welcome

From one newbie here to another, Welcome, very interesting conversations going on here.

Welcome. Yup, details on the boat and lots of pics of you and your family on board and having fun.

We just got the Mainship in August and haven't had a chance to do any cruising, just a couple local trips around Seattle. I'm still learning about the boat and will have some questions soon, especially about the electrical system. Beachmusic II is a 2003 Mainship 430 aft cabin trawler with two Yanmar 370 hp engines. It has the two cabin layout with a down galley. We just got it back from the yard where we had some minor shaft and prop damage found during the survey repaired. We're looking forward to cruising in the San Juan's and Canadian Gulf Islands this summer.

Welcome...
Wondering if you have also found the Yahoo Mainship group - if not you might want to check them out as well. I've been a member there and found a lot of good MS info - especially electrical as several have similar issues.
Another great electrical resource I found is Compass Marine's How To Articles.

RC Collins is ABYC certified and has done a great job of sharing info w/ boaters. I recently needed some electrical parts, contacted him to see if he could supply them and decided to throw him some business as a way to reward him for sharing.

Welcome aboard

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom