Trawler Forum

Trawler Forum (http://www.trawlerforum.com/forums/)
-   Dinghys and Smaller Boats (http://www.trawlerforum.com/forums/s20/)
-   -   Trinka 10 (http://www.trawlerforum.com/forums/s20/trinka-10-a-17346.html)

Pack Mule 10-31-2014 08:04 AM

Trinka 10
 
1 Attachment(s)
My new used Trinka 10 made it home safe .

Pack Mule 10-31-2014 08:06 AM

1 Attachment(s)
One more pic and I will stop.

HopCar 10-31-2014 10:41 PM

Don't stop posting pictures of your Trinka on my account. Those boats are real easy to look at. I fell in love with them more than twenty years ago when Mark Johannsen
was building them in Miami.

FlyWright 10-31-2014 11:08 PM

Will you need to repaint the Trinka to match the hue of the gunwales of William (soon to be Pack Mule)? :hide:

Nomad Willy 10-31-2014 11:12 PM

AWSOME Dude. More pics ...........

markpierce 10-31-2014 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlyWright (Post 280236)
Will you need to repaint the Trinka to match the hue of the gunwales of William (soon to be Pack Mule)? :hide:

My Trinka 8 has the same color (dark green) as the Coot's hull. Here, only the white of the Trinka's hull top edge is distinguishable as it lays abeam.

http://www.trawlerforum.com/attachme...f55263d3ed.jpg

Pack Mule 11-01-2014 05:49 AM

Thanks guy's I'm pretty pumped about it . The teak needs some attention and I'm going to buff the hull out .
Al I'm not going to paint it . Although I do have another 1-1/2 gal of your favorite color that I'll be painting Williams deck with next spring . I'm sure the pink comments will start all over again .:facepalm: I don't think I'll be changing Williams name , don't have the energy for that process and besides you guys would have way too much fun with it if I did , but I'm open for dink names . Right now it's just Willy

jimbob 11-01-2014 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pack Mule (Post 280264)
Thanks guy's I'm pretty pumped about it . The teak needs some attention and I'm going to buff the hull out .
Al I'm not going to paint it . Although I do have another 1-1/2 gal of your favorite color that I'll be painting Williams deck with next spring . I'm sure the pink comments will start all over again .:facepalm: I don't think I'll be changing Williams name , don't have the energy for that process and besides you guys would have way too much fun with it if I did , but I'm open for dink names . Right now it's just Willy

MAYBE WITH THE SAME PAINT SCHEME YOU COULD CALL HER WILLET :hide:

janice142 11-01-2014 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimbob (Post 280271)
MAYBE WITH THE SAME PAINT SCHEME YOU COULD CALL HER WILLET :hide:

Or Saddle Bag...

FlyWright 11-01-2014 12:47 PM

or Lil' Willy

Pack Mule 11-02-2014 05:43 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Got the OB running yesterday . Drained old fuel , new spark plug ,new fuel but still wouldn't start. Blew back thru carb vent tube and fuel started flowing and then she started right up. I hate hiding that sweet little transom with the OB but I'm sure it will be handy . Still working on davit ideas . Davits designs can tax the brain .It has the factory three point davit lift installed on 5 ft centers .

GFC 11-02-2014 12:11 PM

Now THAT is a great looking dinghy. Nice lines, nice size, a true classic! Good find on that one.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:44 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2006 - 2012