Contact email address for American Marine?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Brizvagas Mark

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
Polaris
Vessel Make
Ray Kemp Cruiser/Motor Sailer
Hi all,

Can anyone give me an email address for American Marine?

I am have a pre inspection done on GB32-650 tomorrow in Australia.

I know one engine mount is oil damaged and the water trap muffler has been removed.

I would like to get some advice from American Marine re replacements for both that might be available in Oz.

Thanks in advance,

MG

If by American Marine you mean grand banks, the US sales office can be reached by:daven@grandbanks.com. There might be a different office covering Australia.

They use Grand Banks as the website address:Grand Banks Yachts

Bay Pelican,

Thanks, no I was after a contact for American Marine Diesel who I am told are the gurus on Ford Lehman motors fitted to GB's.

MG

Greetings,
Mr. BM. Do you mean American Diesel? (no marine in their business name) Often touted and rightly so as Lehman gurus. If so it's: http://americandieselcorp.com/
Apologies IF you were mislead by my esteemed fellow members. I don't think they speak Australian.

I tried that email address and it didn't work for me. Check with IAGBO if it doesn't work for you.

To contact American Diesel Corp, try <briansmithadc@aol.com>. Brian is helpful,and used to sending stuff to Australia.

Bruce K,

Thanks have sent an email to your suggested address.

MG

Phone number and email address:

(804) 435-3107
info@amerdsl.com

Just a suggestion, both Skype(internet phone calls) and Tel 3 (phone card) have very inexpensive rates (2 US cents per minute) to call back to the United States. Expensive is to call from the US to somewhere else. That way you can talk to Brian about your problem very cheaply. American Diesel is on Eastern Time in the US - GMT -5.

Tried emailing months back, not all that responsive, they appear more old school business model (not necessarily a bad thing), so give them a call.

Hi,

I had immediate success with a comprehensive response from the email provided by Bruce K above.

MG

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom