Anyone else headed to the Keys for September and October?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CoolBeans

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
Cool Beans
Vessel Make
36 Kadey Krogen Manatee
We plan on throwing lines and heading South to the Keys for September and October. Anyone else headed that way?

We are thinking about it but it would be in November. Avoiding the hurricane season. We live in the panhandle and we seem to always have our storms late in the season. Still have a number of things to work out before we can commit though. If you time frame changes let us know and we can hook up somewhere.

going to the keys

I'm in the marathon area at Harbor Cay Club . We have room at our docks if you are going to be this far down.

We took possession of our 36 Kadey Krogen Manatee at Harbor Cay in April. Great marina and super nice people!!!! We're headed toward Key West although we don't have a time table or any reservations. We hope to do a lot of diving for lobster. We'll probably anchor out mostly but will try to stop by at Harbor Cay to say hi and maybe barter dockage for some fresh lobster. :)
Dotty

cruising the keys

How are you . I remember your boat and you too. Hope you are enjoying your ride, and stop by if possible .The lobster are still being caught and mainly on the gulf side. See you then.

I'm in the marathon area at Harbor Cay Club . We have room at our docks if you are going to be this far down.

I'm heading that way, from Chilly New England PM me info

I may head down to the keys in mid to late Nov. But I'm setting up to build a new house, so who knows what happens around then.

cruising the keys

Harbor Cay Club is at the south/west end of marathon. We are a live aboard private marina. We are gulf side between the fanny keys.Slips for sale but we do rent when owners are not at their slip.More info when I figure how to PM you.

Back
Top Bottom