N120 Video & SD Boat Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

N4061

Guru
For anyone interested in viewing a well done video of the two month delivery trip aboard the N120 (China to BC) you can simply go onto the Nordhavn web-site and request one. Its about 20 minutes long and has some good footage of bad weather and parts of Alaska. Watching in on our new Ultra High Definition Curved TV really gives it the "wow" factor and makes us want to get back down to the boat.

Last week Mary and I walked over to the San Diego International Boat Show. While calling it "International" is in our opinion a stretch, it was a nice size show (nothing like the east coast shows) and Nordhavn had the N76 Tortuga with its little green Opal car on the its fordeck. We remember seeing this boat when she new a few years ago and she looked great at the show. Its always fun spending time aboard the larger boats and doing a little dreaming.

I'm on vacation this week and planning to spend most of it aboard La Tempestad. After eight months of ownership Mary and I finally find time to take out the folding chairs, relax on the aft deck with the American flag flying above the beautiful varnished teak cap rail (its always covered up) sipping on a margarita and just took it all in. Sometimes it's the simplest things that you appreciate most once you take the time to slow down and enjoy them. We sat there for over an hour until it was time to leave for dinner but to be honest I would have preferred to just keep sitting there and order a pizza enjoying the views and admiring the teak shining in the setting sun.

Just received the personal property tax bill on the boat today "ouch". I need another margarita.

John T.
N3522
La Tempestad

The video is also on YouTube. Almost 44 minutes long and there was also a thread about it not long ago.

Back
Top Bottom