Looking for Perkins T6.354 Injectors

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sabaru350

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
LA RUCA
I have a question not related to cooling, but still about the T6354 Perkins. Having a hard time trying to find fuel injectors to purchase, IDES 5281610 any help in any sort of direction would help
Martin

I have a question not related to cooling, but still about the T6354 Perkins. Having a hard time trying to find fuel injectors to purchase, IDES 5281610 any help in any sort of direction would help
Martin
Aren't your injectors rebuildable. . . it's about 1/3 the cost of new?

The product reference number may have changed over the years, as is typical of Perkins parts. Check with the folks below and have your engine serial number handy so they can cross reference your part to the correct product number.

Try:

North Harbor Diesel, Anacortes, Wa. 360-293-1905. They're also on line.

You can also look at this web site as well

Perkins Fuel Injectors | 6.354 Engines | T6.354 | 6.3544

Some of the Big Green John Deere tractors have Perkins T6-354's in them
Give your local dealer a call

I think I would save the trip to the John Deere dealer. There are no Perkins used in John Deere products. After 40 years with Deere I hunk I know what I'm talking about. Deere builds their own engines except for Yanmar power small engines in compact equipment and Kawasaki power in lawn equipment. Old lawn equipment had Kohler power, and a few have Briggs and Stratton. Perkins was used extensively in Massey Furguson equipment. Perkins did/does make fuel injection. That market is controlled by a handful of injection brands. CAV, Bosch, Lucas, Nippondenso and possible a couple others. I would be talking to a diesel fuel injection rebuilder. Not necessarily a boat service guy, but rather a truck, ag and industrial provider.

Sorry Folks

I was mistaken, which happens regularly, about the John Deere thing.

It is Massy Ferguson Tractors that use the T6-354 Perkins Diesels.
They were installed in their Model 1130- 120 hp tractors.
So, try your local Massey Dealer and see what happens.
Same injectors --- dirt or water.

T6354 injector

I will try that avenue of repair, I just figured wrong on this stuff, I am learning so thank you for your input
Martin Morales

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom