Newby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mule

Guru
Vessel Name
Florita Ann
Vessel Make
1982 Present
Thanks for the welcome. I am moving from a tricked out Mainship 34 to a very cherry tricked out Present 38. I suspect both boats are better than the day they were launched. The Mainship is for sale. My retired Texas school teacher wife has lived with this retired Texas telephone man aboard now for 2 years, married 42yrs. We did not plan to live aboard and under bought initially. I have spent almost 5 years learning how to lose money on a boat....pretty good at it now. :banghead: We are currently in Fort Pierce but have lived aboard in Tarpon Springs, St Petersburg, Merritt Island and now Fort Pierce. About to learn about a single 135 Ford Lehman with a stern thruster, and all the other systems on a new to me boat. Was active on the Yahoo Mainship site but time to move on to a more relevant site. Looking forward to learning from ya'all.

Welcome aboard, Mule. Moonstruck is at Fort Pierce City Marina. Would you happen to be there? We plan to be back to the boat about June 7th. We will be around the marina for 2 or 3 days. Then the plan is to grab a mooring at Vero for a few days. We are not hard to spot.

Back
Top Bottom