Site offline late Friday, March 14

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Janet H

Guru
Site Team
Vessel Name
Pacifica
Vessel Make
Cape Dory
I wanted to give you a heads up that the forum will be offline for about an hour later today as we move to a new server. At about 10 PM (EST) (or 03:00 GMT) we will be offline for about an hour. Once we're back and running smoothly, you should see faster page loads and more stability. Thanks in advance for your patience :thumb:

Janet,
Thanks in advance for your services.

Greetings,
Ms. J. What, what.....Withdrawal????....no, no....THE VOICES......Calm Rufus, calm....OK thanks for the warning. Standing by....

cool-stry-panda.gif

You promise I'll be more stable?

Greetings,
Ms. J. What, what.....Withdrawal????....no, no....THE VOICES......Calm Rufus, calm....OK thanks for the warning. Standing by....

You promise I'll be more stable?

If you are going into withdrawal and need a distraction, I have some varnishing that needs attention....

No promises about yer stability.... :nonono:

:D

Thanks for the notice. You do great work! Bravo Zulu.

I am assuming that it will be 10pm pacific?? Because that is 0500GMT. Just FYI....unless my brain is fried and I am incapable of simple math...which is highly possible. I'm whooped!

Last edited:
EDT = GMT - 4 hrs
EST = GMT - 5

In any case thanks for doing all this work to keep us, (some more than others) stable.

Greetings,
Mr. B. Yup, your brain is fried. I read in post #1 10:00 PM (EST).

therapy.gif

Oh, and thanks...

Last edited:
I just did my lent'n duty and am quite full of shrimp and crab. 5 beers and I'll be ready to post away. I better drink quick.

Don't tell Janet that it's Daylight Savings Time. I thought I had it figured out, but Baker messed up my math. Thanks a lot, John!

Don't you have one of those flashy, expensive, multi-function pilot watches that figures that stuff out for you pilots? I had to turn mine in with my wings.

I just did my lent'n duty and am quite full of shrimp and crab. 5 beers and I'll be ready to post away. I better drink quick.

What a waste of good alcohol to go and get all liquored up on a Friday night and then not get the chance to drunk-post on Trawler Forum! I guess that's why they call it a Lenten sacrifice!

There's always tomorrow night!!

Rumors are that while the site switches to the new server, an evil hacker plans to install a virus that will eliminate all but full displacement boats.

Greetings,
Mr. B. Yup, your brain is fried. I read in post #1 10:00 PM (EST).

therapy.gif

Oh, and thanks...

Damn...I swore I read pacific!!! Either I was seeing things or she went back and edited on me....:). I was probably seeing things. I was damn tired when I posted that...a victim of sleeping in the east coast...then the west coast...then the east coast. I hate time zones!!!!

And RTF, no therapy needed at this moment...just SLEEP!!!

Last edited:
Rumors are that while the site switches to the new server, an evil hacker plans to install a virus that will eliminate all but full displacement boats.

False rumor.

My modified-vee was running fine at 7am.:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom