New Biloxi member

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MegaWatt

Vessel Name
Lori Ann
Vessel Make
35 ChrisCraft Commander
New member, been reading for a while, lotta good information and good people. Will be moving up from a 35ft SF looking for a mid 40 ft CPMY, hoping to move aboard this year and retire in the next few years. Gotta a goal to make the loop at least once so any advice on economical engine/hull combinations would be appreciated. Thanks, see ya on the water.

MegaWatt, What's up! I am from Biloxi as well. I have the Cajun Rose that I am currently restoring from a fire. Welcome to the forum. Great place. Paul

Welcome aboard! :thumb:

Welcome Aboard

We left Biloxi a few weeks ago and are presently in Gautier.
What marina are you in?

Greetings and welcome aboard. We stopped in Ocean Springs for a couple of months and it still remains our favorite stop so far.

Moored at home dock at the moment but planning a change soon!

MegaWatt, What's up! I am from Biloxi as well. I have the Cajun Rose that I am currently restoring from a fire. Welcome to the forum. Great place. Paul

Thanks, Where at? I'm on back bay near Langley Point.

Thanks all, glad to be here.

Welcome aboard. I was stationed at Keesler back in the day when Camille decided to pay a visit. Fun time was had by all! NOT!!

Well it's official, I am on the hunt for a boat to live on and the house is for sale.

Better Biloxi...

Welcome... I was in your area helping after Katrina and I hope all is back to normal... great people even after such adversity... :thumb:

Welcome... I was in your area helping after Katrina and I hope all is back to normal... great people even after such adversity... :thumb:

Thanks for you help we had a lot of amazing people come down after the storm to help and it was greatly appreciated. We are growing back in leaps and bounds, a lot of it good some of it not so much.

Welcome, we usually stop a Point Cadet, O.S. or one of the barrier Islands near Biloxi east or westbound maybe we'll see you all there one of these days.

:thumb::thumb:

Back
Top Bottom