34' Californian Bridge width?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tugboat48

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the forum. I have a 1984 Wellcraft Californian 34'. At the moment the boat is a 10hr drive away. I was going to install a radar arch next season and came across a used one for a fraction of what it would cost to build a new one. I was wondering if anyone knows the cabin top width at the aft end. Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks.
One more question.
Anyone know the size of the blower vent grilles on the hull? Unfortunately I left my to-do list and measurements on the boat last fall. Even though it was 17deg here this morning; I'm starting to get the boating fever!

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the forum. I have a 1984 Wellcraft Californian 34'. At the moment the boat is a 10hr drive away. I was going to install a radar arch next season and came across a used one for a fraction of what it would cost to build a new one. I was wondering if anyone knows the cabin top width at the aft end. Any input would be appreciated.

104 inches total at aft edge

Thanks.
One more question.
Anyone know the size of the blower vent grilles on the hull? Unfortunately I left my to-do list and measurements on the boat last fall. Even though it was 17deg here this morning; I'm starting to get the boating fever!

4 1/4 x 12 1/4 inches

Note: These measurements were taken from a 1977 model. YMMV

Try FISHONSPORTS.COM for a radar arch. Very knowledgeable. That's where we got ours for a 1978 34' Californian

Back
Top Bottom