Changing additional information on profile

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IntervaleII

Vessel Name
Mondai Nai
Vessel Make
Nordhaven 55 - 45
How do I change and update my information in the additional profile box. I just moved to a different country and I want to update it.
Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Trawler

Click on "User CP" at top left of your screen when you are logged into the Forum, then click on "Edit your details" under "Your Profile" on the top left of your screen.

Click on "User CP" at top left of your screen when you are logged into the Forum, then click on "Edit your details" under "Your Profile" on the top left of your screen.

Thank you for your quick response. I don't have a " User CP" on the top of my screen when I am go into the site. Is there another way of going into this or am I going in the wrong area. When I first log in on my I Pad it is not there.
Thank you

Sent from my iPad using Trawler

Underneath the Trawler Forum logo should be a User CP toggle. This screenshot is from my iPhone Safari browser. You can not edit from the app.

Attachments

• image-2112237039.jpg
    image-2112237039.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 118
Thanks, Craig. I had not realized that he was using an app on an iPad or else I would not have responded, since I have no familiarity with that.

Underneath the Trawler Forum logo should be a User CP toggle. This screenshot is from my iPhone Safari browser. You can not edit from the app.

Craig, I see you have downloaded IOS 7. Do you also agree the washed out and minimalist graphics/icons of this update are not a positive advance on the rather nice graphics of IOS 6..?

Craig, I see you have downloaded IOS 7. Do you also agree the washed out and minimalist graphics/icons of this update are not a positive advance on the rather nice graphics of IOS 6..?

Only had iOS 6 for a couple weeks before my upgrade to iOS 7 so tough to miss what I never really had. Frankly the screen is so bloody small on these phones I doubt one would notice... That or I may just need stronger bifocals :)

Back
Top Bottom