Our/your home waters. So, what's yours?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

markpierce

Master and Commander
Vessel Name
Carquinez Coot
Vessel Make
penultimate Seahorse Marine Coot hull #6
Here we are heading westward in Carquinez Strait (returning to Vallejo), with a recent photo taken from Martinez (by my sister) with Benicia in the background. Perla is visible on the Coot.

img_200058_0_5a9048ddb256d5ca89dde7d676fb57d3.jpg

Last edited:
Badger in Sue Channel, just south of Kitimat, BC, Canada. Crowded, as usual ;)

Attachments

• Badger Sue Channel - clouds.jpg
    Badger Sue Channel - clouds.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
M/V Oliver
Dania Beach, Fl

Last edited:
On our way home from our first weekend cruise. Right in the middle of Bellingham bay. This pic is about 15 min before I learned a valuable lesson about fuel line feed and return line. Emptied out the stbd tank and filled up the port tank!!! Whoops!! 30 min later after some frantic repriming we were back underway. Good thing I had that small can of fuel handy!!

image-245077340.jpg

Though they're 2,000 miles NW of home in Utah, these are some of our "home" waters in SE Alaska.

IMG_1181.JPG

lkaDWwRk5sXYlGKaG_rT14I2KHXYjHKH55KpWGZqWrA=w1230-h818-no

IMG_0861.JPG

IMG_6337.JPG

DSC_0095.JPG

Here's what we tell everyone that the San Juan Islands look like:

Sucia.SeaEagle220.jpg

In reality, it far more often looks like this..... :D

FoggySeaEagle20.jpg

Darn Fog! :facepalm:

Prince William Sound Alaska

Attachments

• IMG_0001 (1).jpg
    IMG_0001 (1).jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 78
  • boat pic goldmine.jpg
    boat pic goldmine.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 91
  • m.jpg
    m.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 83
Here's what we tell everyone that the San Juan Islands look like: In reality, it far more often looks like this..... :D Darn Fog! :facepalm:
Kind of off topic, but your two sat domes are they empty? Ours are they ran the wires to them left them empty. I'm also a little envious of your dual dink capabilities! :D

On the New River near Jacksonville NC

Attachments

• image-3107111795.jpg
    image-3107111795.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 90
  • image-2887739755.jpg
    image-2887739755.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 96
  • image-2053759046.jpg
    image-2053759046.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 74
Kind of off topic, but your two sat domes are they empty? Ours are they ran the wires to them left them empty. I'm also a little envious of your dual dink capabilities! :D

Hi Oliver,

Not empty. One is for TV and one is for Data/Phone. Both work, but we have free Cable TV at our Marina so I no longer have a Sat TV receiver. I'm surprised to hear that yours are empty (although I found and removed 3 or 4 different satellite data transmitters on my boat that were no longer in service).

Don't be too envious of dual dinks. They both need a lot of work.... ;-)

Last edited:
Hi Oliver, Not empty. One is for TV and one is for Data/Phone. Both work, but we have free Cable TV at our Marina so I no longer have a Sat TV receiver. I'm surprised to hear that yours are empty (although I found and removed 3 or 4 different satellite data transmitters on my boat that were no longer in service). Don't be too envious of dual dinks. They both need a lot of work.... ;-)
Well boat require work right? :D Well, if I ever make it up to you, I'll need a tour. :p

Crossing Lake Simcoe this summer on our way up the Trent Canal and on the hook for the night.

Attachments

• June 9 2013 Lake Simco (Large).jpg
    June 9 2013 Lake Simco (Large).jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_1695 (Large).jpg
    IMG_1695 (Large).jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 91
Back
Top Bottom