Happy Thanksgiving!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Much to be thankful for, even if life is dealing you a sh***y hand. Don't ever forget, someone else has it worse then you.
gobble gobble

Have my annual physical on Monday. Doctor's office reminded me that I needed to give blood for all such blood tests before coming for my physical. Now let me get this straight, I'm going to feast with family for 3 days and then give blood for a cholesterol test so that the doctor can wine about my bad cholesterol spiking. I think not! Not feasting is also out of the question. During the holidays, it's important to maintain family traditions! :)

Ted

Have my annual physical on Monday. Doctor's office reminded me that I needed to give blood for all such blood tests before coming for my physical. Now let me get this straight, I'm going to feast with family for 3 days and then give blood for a cholesterol test so that the doctor can wine about my bad cholesterol spiking. I think not! Not feasting is also out of the question. During the holidays, it's important to maintain family traditions! :)

Ted

Take a daily supplement of niacin. It helps lower cholesterol and remove plaque.

Things are lining up to be another thankful, but entirely bloated Thanksgiving. Even the ground hog is bloated this year.

Attachments

• bloated.jpg
    bloated.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 142
Although we don't really feast for thanksgiving North of the border, may I wish you all a very safe and happy holiday.

All our Newfoundland turkeys are happily strutting around without a care in the world..and all looking forward to Christmas!! :rolleyes:

Yes indeed to all, happy family time and happy Hanukkah to our Jewish friends.

Be safe and warm to all.

Happy Thanksgiving to all! I wonder how many of you will be enjoying Thanksgiving on your boat. We did this once MANY years ago on my parents DeFever and it was great... salt air and the aroma of Turkey and fixings--couldn't get any better!

Take a daily supplement of niacin. It helps lower cholesterol and remove plaque.

Already take niacin and garlic to maintain my bottom of the normal level range cholesterol levels. My doc is a fanatic in a good way on this stuff.........even if my cholesterol is normal.

Ted

Already take niacin and garlic to maintain my bottom of the normal level range cholesterol levels. My doc is a fanatic in a good way on this stuff.........even if my cholesterol is normal.

Ted

That's when I start ignoring her and she shuts up...

We are having a very different thanksgiving this year.

Just cancelled reservations at the Chart House, lounging on the boat and going over to the office to watch football.

Admiral made chili, broccoli salad and will enjoy a bottle of Italian chianti.

Wearing sweats and flip flops...

:)

Last edited:
Yes indeed to all, happy family time and happy Hanukkah to our Jewish friends.
Be safe and warm to all.

Much to be thankful for, even if life is dealing you a sh***y hand. Don't ever forget, someone else has it worse then you.
gobble gobble

Absolutely, Amen!

From our family to all of yours, a happy & safe Thanksgiving Holiday and Happy Hanukkah.

OD and Family

Happy thanksgiving to everyone!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well. The food and friendship make it best. My favorite T-day was on our boat at anchor down island some place and Mother made Cuban style clam chowder. It was so thick your spoon stood up in it -- scrumptious. That and wine (lots!) plus homemade bread for dipping... well, life's rough on the hook but somehow we managed. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom