Boat-Fest, Alameda, CA Oct 3-6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
First I've heard of it Scott, looks like it should be fun but am already committed.

I've always heard it's more brokers selling boats than anything- I'm curious to hear your impressions. We have other plans for the weekend. Have a good time!

Lots of brokers. Lots of boats. Lots of nice sailboats and ranger tugs. Lots of beatup old trawlers worth half of what they are asking. One very well maintained GB Classic (50ft. +/). One amazing 60ft steel trawler from 1967 for $895K. A real passagemaker. Thought of GG. Exactly what she is looking for but more expensive than she is looking for.
Some boats in my price range. My favorite was a pacific seacraft pilothouse 32 , but it is a tad too small for our family of 6.

Btw I got a lot of good advice about financing from a loan broker there named Joan from Trident.
I went to the NT dealer closeby as they were not at the boat show, but no one was there. I called the cell number on the door and no answer and no call back. I waited around for a couple hours since the sign said he would be back at one pm. No dice.

Joan from trident is awesome! Highly recommend her. Thanks for the report. :)

Not in the market. Presently own my last boat.

img_182887_0_d00cd3cd4b80615c7f146cf8ddd5ee85.jpg

Back
Top Bottom