water dispensor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hmmm

In Alaska what I did as a year round liveaboard was to block off and blow out water lines going to areas that are unheated.

I cannot imagine living on a boat without running water. That is not living, it is existing.

unheated and unused in the winter cold. But running cold and hot. We are too old to be camping after all.
:eek: I mean WE up here in the northern climates.

my order just arrived. the discharge hose is 1/4" OD 0.165" ID

the connector with 7/16" 24 UNS Thread connects to "water inlet valve" on the back of a fridge for its ice maker/cool drinking tap, or tea/coffee brewers, or some espresso maker - according to the manual. The customer service phone has no answer.

Have someone used this 7/16" 24 UNS connector before? I want to adapt it to a faucet female fitting 55/64 in. - 27 or female garden hose fitting using a lead free coupler.

Image_20240220235339.jpg

Image_20240220235329.jpg

Last edited:
I just completed the installation. The pump works ok so far, with no leaking at the joints. The downside is the vibration and sound is a little loud when it's running. The rubber foot doesn't work much to dampen the vibration. It's mounted to the closet wall using 3 #4-40x2" machine screws.

IMG20240416202407.jpg

IMG20240416202503.jpg

Back
Top Bottom